Ask Happy Valley Family Dentistry if our services are right for youMake an Appointment
Looking for a way to enhance your smile inGlendale, Arizona? Veneers from Happy Valley Family Dentistry could be the answer.
Veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because they can address many different dental issues quickly and conveniently. If you’re looking for an expert in veneers in Glendale, look no further than Happy Valley Family Dentistry.
What are veneers?
Veneers are custom-made dental coverings placed directly onto individual teeth to improve their appearance. They can also create an even bite. Veneers have a durable hard coating and they’re as thin as a fingernail.
Veneers can conceal issues, such as:
- Gaps between teeth
- Aging of enamel
- Crooked or misshaped teeth
Types of veneers
At Happy Valley Family Dentistry, we’re experienced with all types of veneers, and we can help you choose the style that’s right for your smile, including:
- Porcelain Veneers – Super strong and long-lasting, porcelain veneers are stain-resistant and reflect light like natural teeth.
- Composite Resin Veneers – Easy to apply and more affordable, composite resin veneers are applied to teeth as a liquid, then cured and polished.
- Lumineers – Made from a thin laminate, Lumineers are a convenient approach that is easier to apply than traditional veneers.
- Pop-On Veneers – Removable, temporary pop-on veneers are custom-made for your smile.
We’ll show you the way to a brighter smile.
Call us today at 623-587-0300 to learn more about how we can help you get the brighter smile you’ve always wanted with veneers from Happy Valley Family Dentistry.